A $50 replacement fee will be charged for AIHA to perform a full audit of the last three years of attendance and/or completion of the following:
- Professional Development Courses (PDCs) held at AIHce
- Management Certificate Courses
- Professional Development Courses (PDCs) held at PCIH
- Distance Learning Courses (TeleWebs, Self Study Courses, DVDs, Webcourses, Synergist Tests, Etc.)
- AIHA Roadcourses (FIH, CIH, HVAC, etc.)
AIHA will provide a letter verifying participation and/or successful completion of all applicable coursework that awards certification maintenance points (CM Points, CEUs, COCs). Additional certificates will not be issued. A minimum of three weeks turn around time must be allotted for so that the comprehensive audit may be completed.
AIHA will not perform audits of courses/conferences held beyond three years, but will provide contact information for resources/vendors from which the information may possibly be obtained. Certificate Lost Documentation does not reflect speaker/presenter instruction credits earned. Please refer to AIHA Educational Transcripts for further certification information and clarification.