This course begins to address the training gap among lab chemists and technicians who analyze routine samples but may have little or no specific training in industrial hygiene.
This course will attempt to teach lab chemists key concepts that pertain specifically to Industrial Hygiene Sampling and Analysis - principles, techniques, and calculations - that make personal monitoring and exposure assessment meaningful.
Earn 6 Contact hours
• Occupational Exposure Limits
• Personal Sampling of Gases, Vapors and Aerosols
• Characteristics of Personal Samplers
• Sampling Parameters and Calculations
• Lab Analysis - Concepts and Techniques
• Data Analysis, and Statistics
Take a look at sample pages from the workbook.